Yablo can send you a notification when one of the recipients has opened your message.
How do I track a message?
You can track a message your send as follows:
- Start composing a new message and open Yablo.
- Turn on the Notify me when email gets opened toggle.
- Yablo will insert a 1 pixel image into your email that is used to track whether your email gets opened.
Yablo will send you a notification when one of your recipients opens your email message in their mail client.
How reliable is this?
Track messages only give you an indication that an email was likely opened. Under certain circumstances, you will not receive a notification even though the email was opened:
- Your recipient has images blocked in their email client.
- Your recipient was offline when opening your email.
- Your recipient is on the same network as you are.
If I send an email to multiple recipients, do I know who opened my email?
No, you don't get any information on who has opened your email. You only know that someone has opened your email. This is likely someone of the recipients, but could be someone else as well (in case the email got forwarded).