Team inboxes in Yablo allow you to share email conversation with everyone in the team inbox. So, you don't need to forward emails or CC your team. Once you have installed the team inboxes and added your team members, you can work together with your team on messages in your team inbox: assign messages to set clear ownership, use comments to discuss emails and work with shared tags to add more context to your conversations.
Work with an empty team inbox
Once you have created your team inbox, you can start adding email conversations.
- Open the email you would like to share and choose Add to Yablo.
The email is now visible in Yablo. Only add the emails that are relevant to Yablo. You do not want to add spam or promotion emails.
- Click on Move to team inbox to add the email conversation to a team inbox in Yablo.
- Search for a team inbox and click Done to complete.
- The email conversation is now shared with all members of the team inbox you have selected.
Work with a team inbox connected to a mailbox
When you have access to a shared Office 365 mailbox, you can use the Yablo Outlook add-in directly inside this shared mailbox as well.
- Make sure that you have added your shared mailbox as a team inbox in Yablo. Learn how you can add a team inbox here.
- Open your shared mailbox in Outlook. Outlook automatically adds all the shared mailboxes you have access to to its left navigation.
- Add the Yablo add-in to this shared mailbox. Learn how you can do this here. Other team members that work on the same shared mailbox can add the Yablo add-in in the same way.
- Sign in with your own personal Office 365 account.
- You can now work with the conversations of your shared mailbox the same way as you do with conversations in your personal Inbox.
Note that Yablo automatically assigns categories to new conversations in your team inbox. Unassigned messages will get the Unassigned category, assigned messages will get the name of the assignee as category.