Yablo is the app that helps you manage your personal and shared emails more efficiently. You can connect your different shared mailboxes (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) as well as your personal inbox. All incoming emails can be managed more efficiently from within Outlook, Microsoft Teams or the Yablo web application. More information on how to install Yablo can be found in this article.
With Yablo, you are transforming your mailbox, making shared email management effortless for your teams. Say goodbye to the days of of never-ending email threads, email forwards, CCs and lack of clear ownership. Yablo makes it straightforward to collaborate with team mates on shared emails.
Yablo allows you to:
- Manage all your emails (shared and personal) from within a personalized Kanban overview.
- Assign conversations to team mates to make sure no work slips through the cracks.
- Set a status to a conversation so that everyone knows what is still open or has already been done.
- Discuss conversations internally using comments and put and end to CCs and Forwards.
- Assign shared tags to conversations to help you track certain topics in your inboxes.
- Snooze emails and get automated reminders on important emails.
- Pause your inbox for focus time.
- And much more...
You can keep using Outlook to manage your emails as Yablo fully integrates with your Outlook.
If you prefer collaborating on emails from within Microsoft Teams, that's no issue as you can find Yablo in the Microsoft Teams app store as well. Yablo is available on all platforms for both apps, so you can use it in the Outlook or Teams desktop app, online or on your mobile phone.