To add Yablo to Outlook, please follow the instructions below:
- Make sure you have opened your primary mail account in Outlook.
- Click the Get Add-ins button in the Outlook ribbon.
- Search for Yablo in the search box on top.
- Click Add to install Yablo to your Outlook.
Once the add-in is installed, you will notice that a button with the Yablo logo gets added to the Outlook ribbon. If the Yablo button does not appear after a few minutes, try to restart Outlook. Click the Yablo button to open the Yablo task pane in Outlook.
The first step is to connect Yablo to your Inbox:
- Click the Sign In button.
- Sign in with your Office 365 account. This account needs to be the same account as that of the mailbox you are connecting to.
- Yablo will ask for the necessary permissions to connect to your mailbox and setup your account.
- The sign in dialog will close and Yablo will load.
Good luck! 🤘
Is there a quicker way to open Yablo?
In the web version of Outlook, you need to do some clicks to open Yablo. You can add a direct shortcut to Yablo as follows:
- Navigate to Outlook settings by clicking the Settings button at the top right of the page
- Click View all Outlook settings
- Navigate to Customize actions in the settings dialog
- Check Yablo under the Message surface section
- Check Yablo under the Toolbar section
- Click Save to confirm
Once you have followed these steps, Yablo will appear directly on your message surface and on the toolbar when composing a new message.