Snooze emails that you can't answer right now and would like to get out of your way. Yablo will remind you at a later moment in time.
How do I snooze an email?
You can snooze an email as follows:
- Click the Snooze button in Yablo.
- Select one of the listed snooze timings or select a date using the date picker at the bottom.
- The selected email will disappear from your inbox in a moment.
How can I see my snoozed emails?
When you snooze an email, that email is moved to the folder Yablo > Snoozed Emails inside your inbox. You can simply navigate to this folder to get a list of all your snoozed emails.
Each snoozed email will have a time indication shown at the top of the message when it is scheduled to return to your inbox.
How do I change the schedule of a snoozed email?
You can change the schedule of a snoozed email as follows:
- Navigate to the Yablo > Snoozed Emails folder inside your inbox.
- Select the email for which you would like to change the snooze schedule.
- Open Yablo and click the Snooze button again.
- Select a new timing.