Make sure no messages go unreplied by setting clear ownership to each of your conversations. You typically assign a conversation to a teammate that is responsible for replying to that specific conversation. Assign conversations that are send to multiple recipients or to a group email address.
How do I assign a conversation?
You can assign a conversation as follows:
- Click the Assign conversation button in Yablo.
- Search and select one of your teammates.
- The assignee of a conversation will receive a notification to inform him or her that a new conversation was assigned.
Yablo automatically adds categories to emails in Outlook to indicate the assignee of the conversation. The following categories are used:
- Me: indicates that the conversation is assigned to you. This category will only appear on emails in your personal Inbox.
- Unassigned: indicates that the conversation is unassigned. This category will only appear on group emails.
- <Name of the assignee>: indicates the assignee of the conversation. This category will only appear on group emails.