To add Yablo to Microsoft Teams, please follow the instructions below:
- Open Microsoft Teams on your desktop or in the browser.
- Go to more apps by clicking on the 3 dots in the left purple ribbon.
- Search for Yablo in the search box on top.
- Click Add to install Yablo to your Outlook.
Once Yablo Teams app is installed, you will notice that a button with the Yablo logo gets added to the Teams ribbon. If the Yablo button does not appear after a few minutes, try to restart Teams. Pin Yablo to the Teams ribbon by right-clicking the icon and choosing 'Pin'.
The first step is to connect Yablo to your Inbox:
- Click the Sign In button.
- Sign in with your Office 365 account. This account needs to be the same account as that of the Microsoft Teams environment you are connecting to.
- Yablo will ask for the necessary permissions to connect to your mailbox and setup your account.
- The sign in dialog will close and Yablo will load.
Good luck! 🤘